Here’s what we covered in the workshop:
- 7 simple tips to fit yoga into your day
- 7 steps to developing your yoga routine
- Tips on time management and remembering to practice
- A template for figuring out what to do when you get on the mat
Watch the workshop replay
2 weeks free at the Body Positive Clubhouse
Click here to sign up for the Body Positive Clubhouse – a monthly membership and community to help you build confidence and learn to live life out loud.
It’s just $19 a month, and your first 2 weeks are free! When you sign up for a year you can save 17% off the monthly price!
- It’s an exclusive membership to an inner circle of supportive, likeminded humans and a resource vault of online body positivity, self-acceptance, and yoga content.
- It’s like you finally found all the BFFs you’ve been looking for, and they had a map to get you exactly where you want to go. Magic. I swear it’s magic.
- When you join the supportive inner circle at the Body Positive Clubhouse, you’ll feel understood, be able to build unshakable confidence, and finally live life on your own terms.
- The best part is? You won’t be doing it alone. You’ve got this, and we’ve got you.
You can try it out for 2 weeks, absolutely free. Click here to get complete details or join now if you’re ready.
Who this is for
If you’re not satisfied with the status quo that says you must be thin to be happy, you’re in the right place. If you’ve seen other folks embrace radical self-acceptance and reject stigma and shame, and you’re ready to take steps toward living out loud, you belong here.
Why? Because the Body Positive Clubhouse is all about learning tools and techniques from mindfulness to yoga to reframing thoughts, and learning to implement them into your life in a real way that will help you to confidently claim the space you take up in the world.
If you’re curious about the practice of yoga but aren’t sure if you have a “yoga body”, are intimidated to step into a yoga studio, or just aren’t sure how to get started, I can help you begin the right way. Maybe you’ve even been to a yoga studio and the teacher just ignored you or singled you out.
You won’t encounter that at the Body Positive Clubhouse. With mindful sequences, step-by-step yoga pose breakdowns, and instruction on props, modifications, and adaptations, you’ll learn that your body is exactly right for yoga.
We’re waiting for you over at the Clubhouse! Hope to see you there!
I really hope you’ll join and be part of this community! I would love to share the tools of yoga and mindfulness with you. It has really been a game-changer for me, and I think it will be for you, too.