Want to try yoga for the first time or step into a yoga studio, but feel intimidated? I’ve got some tips for finding a class that’s right for you! In this video I’ll talk about:
- How to decide what yoga class is right for you
- Things to consider before you start looking for a class
- Deciphering yoga class descriptions: gentle, therapeutic, restorative, beginner, vinyasa, hatha, and more
- How to reach out beforehand to make sure the studio or class is welcoming to you
- What questions to ask when you contact a teacher or studio
- How to take care of yourself even if you land in a class where the teacher can’t help you
I hope you found these tips helpful. If you have other questions about finding the best yoga class for you, post in the comments!
Get 7 free mini-classes
Not ready to step into a yoga studio but want to try the practice of yoga? Check out my free 7-day yoga exploration. You’ll get 7 free mini-classes right to your email so you can build confidence and practice with me in the comfort of your own home!